I received a very thoughtful message from my pal Nanci on www.truumomconfessions.com (a great site – check it out!) and given that Pineapple has been ill as well as teething recently, therefore taking some of these medications, it was particlarly timely. I thought I’d share the info with you folks just in case you missed the recall notification.
You can read more about the recall on BabyCenter.
And here is a list of the specific products for children that are being recalled:
- Children’s Tylenol Bubblegum Meltaway 30 count
- Children’s Tylenol Grape Meltaway 30 count
- Junior Strength Motrin IB Grape Chewable 24 count
- Junior Strength Motrin IB Caplet 24 count
- Junior Strength Motrin IB Orange Chewable 24 count
Be sure to check the links above for the specific NCD and UPC codes to compare to the products you might have in your cabinets!
And thank you Nanci – and TruuMomConfessions for raising awareness!
Rachael aka Pineapple’s Mom (yes, yes, yes…and DH’s wife – he’s so needy! 😉 )